Lawn Care Services in Tea
Eagle Lawn & Landscape, Inc. believes Tea residents and business owners deserve to have a robust, healthy, green lawn. When you don’t have the time or resources to achieve one, our premier lawn care and landscape services make it possible.
Receive the Best with Eagle Lawn & Landscape:
- Top-tier team of lawn care and landscaping professionals.
- Personalized landscape design and lawn maintenance.
- State-of-the-art equipment and newest technology.
- Extensive menu of lawn care and pest control services.
- Friendly, caring, responsive technicians.
Lawn Fertilization in Tea
Eagle Lawn & Landscape, Inc.’s 5-step Complete Lawn Fertilization Program combines strategic fertilizer applications with relentless weed control to hasten your lawn’s recovery, boost overall health, and intensify its brilliant color. Our top-performing technicians take the time to personally assess your property and determine the precise fertilizer blend to achieve results beyond your expectations.
Our 5-step Lawn Fertilization Program Includes:
- Liquid/granular fertilizer – Balanced and slow-release fertilizers, applied seasonally to deliver strengthening benefits and protection based on the time of year.
- Pre-emergent weed control – Applied to prevent springtime weeds like crabgrass and foxtail.
- Post-emergent weed control – Targets broadleaf weeds with powerful spot treatments during the growing season.
- Optional grub control – If we spot evidence of a grub problem, we inform you immediately so you can take advantage of our superior grub control treatments.
Lawn fertilization packs your soil with the nutrients it needs to flourish. Our perfect blend of granular and liquid fertilizer makes your grass thicker, deeper, and more resilient against weeds and disease.
New customers who sign up for our lawn fertilization and weed control program get the 5th application FREE!
Weed Control in Tea
As a locally owned and operated lawn care business, Eagle Lawn & Landscape, Inc. knows when Tea’s grassy and broadleaf weeds are going to make a move on your lawn. That’s why our lawn fertilization program includes seasonal pre- and post-emergent weed control applications to enhance the overall health of your lawn.
Our strategic weed control heavily reduces the number of times you catch an unsightly broadleaf disrupting the look of your turf. Pre- and post-emergent weed control is weaved into our fertilization program to stop problem weeds of each season from overtaking your lawn. Weed control is applied in:
- Early spring – Pre-emergent for crabgrass and foxtail, and post-emergent for dandelions and other broadleaf weeds.
- Late spring – Post-emergent broadleaf weed control.
- Mid-summer – Targeted spot spraying for broadleaf weeds.
- Late-summer – Post-emergent broadleaf weed control.
Landscaping in Tea
Are you eager to reinvent your home or business’s landscaping but are unsure where to start? The team at Eagle Lawn & Landscape, Inc. is composed of landscaping professionals, including one of our owners, Jade Vander Haar, who has a degree in landscape design.
We begin with a face-to-face meeting at your property to learn what you are looking for; whether it’s bringing your vision to life or building from a rough concept. Our wide-ranging landscaping capabilities include:
- Landscape design and installation
- Retaining walls
- Trees and shrubs
- Fire pits
- Rocks and mulching
We always make sure we’re on the same page with you through consistent communication, design review, and taking your feedback to heart. When we’re finished, you’ll have the yard you’ve always dreamed of.
Perimeter Pest Control in Tea
Living in the flourishing small town of Tea, pests don’t often catch you off-guard. But when they make their way inside, of course, you want effective, long-term protection. Our Perimeter Pest Control blocks Tea’s most invasive pests with a leading broad-spectrum insecticide sprayed around your home or business building’s perimeter. Our technicians visit your property 4 times during the year to treat your building’s foundation, focusing on doorways, windowsills, and other possible entry points that generally go unnoticed.
Benefits of Perimeter Pest Control:
- Performed outside
- Prevents spiders, centipedes, ants, and more from entering your home
- Doesn’t use toxic traps or chemicals that harm curious pets or children
- Yields long-lasting results
- Applications reinforced quarterly for year-round protection
Because perimeter pest control is performed outdoors, you and your family are safe to continue your lives during treatments. New customers who sign up for our perimeter pest control program now will receive the 4th application FREE!
Lawn Irrigation in Tea
Ensuring your landscape is sufficiently hydrated is no easy task when your schedule doesn’t revolve around watering your grass and plants. There’s so much else to do here in Tea! Our irrigation installation services, however, equip your yard with top-quality underground sprinklers, professionally programmed to meet your lawn’s exact watering needs, from amount to time of day.
We perform irrigation installation services for both residential and commercial properties, along with professional irrigation maintenance to ensure your lawn care investment is in proper, knowledgeable hands at all times.
Our Irrigation Maintenance Services include:
- Regular maintenance
- Spring start-up
Automatic sprinklers do more than excuse you from getting out of bed at 5 am to water your lawn every day.
Irrigation installation increases:
- Water conservation
- Property value
- Overall turf health
Contact the irrigation experts at Eagle Lawn & Landscape, Inc. today!